Monday, February 28, 2011

Pansies

So, I completely neglected this blog for too long. Or maybe I should say that I haven't even developed it yet, but I have two excuses -- 1. Life is too busy. 2. My computer was too slow.

Well, now I fixed #2, so while life continues to be busy, here's me showing one of my newer paintings. It's a group of pansies. I always find them so lovely to look at! This piece is 20" x 16", oil on canvas, titled "Chorus". It was part of my little show at Coffee Gallery last year. It then went on to Gallery SoHo in Pomona for a few months, and now it's back home.

Truth is, while I seem dormant on this blog, I've been very active painting. I was in 8 art shows in 2010, including a solo show and an overseas show, and won a few awards as well. And now in 2011, I have 4 shows lined up, including one that I am co-curating. Very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment